Hopefully, this list of money making ideas will assist you on your journey to making some fast cash!
Whatever the case, peer to peer lending exists for a reason: you can make a quick buck by lending out your money to people in a financial pickle!
Renting Other Assets to Make Money
If you aren’t comfortable renting out your home or lending your money to generate additional income, the following list of websites and marketplaces can provide you with alternative renting solutions:
- Get Around: Rent out your car to drivers who are willing to pay.
- Rentah: This is basically the Kijiji of renting; just pick a service/good to rent out and make some extra cash!
- Spot Hero and Parking Panda: These 2 apps allow users to quickly make money by renting out unused parking spots.
- Turning Art: Enables artists to make money by renting out their artwork to businesses, corporate events, and galas.
There is over $300 worth of signup bonuses just through the combination of app signups and banking/credit card signups, and you could earn even more fast money with bonuses from Lyft/Uber or starting a side hustle!
When people decide that they want to make more money, it can sometimes seem overwhelming. Where do you even start? What side hustle is the right one for you? What if you fail or even lose money? These are questions that can ultimately prevent people from ever trying to increase their wealth in the first place.
However, not everything is rocket science. Sometimes, the simplest way to make more money involves lifestyle changes or just asking.
- Negotiate your bills: If you have been a loyal customer with a particular internet/cable/phone/insurance company for more than a year, you may be in a position to negotiate your billspanies want to keep loyal customers, and taking the time to call the companies you regularly pay to ask for perks or competitive price matching can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars over the course of your life.
- Negotiating your salary: A finding by SmallBizTrends showed that only 39% of employees attempted to negotiate their salary with their last job. If you are a part of this 39%, consider changing this negative behavior. If you are a hard, talented worker who has remained with the same company for more than a year, begin the discussion of a possible pay increase and working together with management/HR to reach a decision.
- Choosing to start a side hustle or picking up an extra shift: Starting your own successful side hustle or even deciding to make more money is just that: a decision. If you want to make additional income, you need to have a road map, definable goals, and a timeline. Shifting your mentality and deciding you will work more to achieve your goals is liberating, and will ultimately improve your chances of success.
- Diligently use cashback cards, reward programs, and price matching: Many of the apps and services mentioned in the signup bonus section https://worldloans.online/installment-loans-pa/ of this post provide people with the ability to save a significant amount of money throughout the year. If you do any shopping for your household, there is no reason not to maximize the amount of cashback you receive annually.
- Try a ‘no-spend’ challenge: If you have a shopping habit or find yourself spending the pocket change on things you simply don’t need, a no-spend challenge could be a refreshing way to get back on track. To start, simply decide a period of time where you will not spend money on anything except for necessities, and hold yourself to that promise. Sometimes playing defense (saving) is the best offense (having more money!)
Leave a Reply